California Notice at Collection
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) of 2018 as Amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”)
This section only applies to California residents (“Consumers”) whose Personal Information is covered by the CCPA/CPRA. For the purposes of this section only, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or household.
Under the CCPA/CPRA and subject to certain exceptions, California residents may have the following rights with respect to our processing of their Personal Information:
- Right to Know What Personal Information is Being Collected. Right to Access Personal Information. ou may have the right to request that we disclose the following information to you:
- The categories of Personal Information that we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling or sharing Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose;
- The categories of Personal Information that we sold or shared about you; and
- For each category of Personal Information identified, the categories of third parties to whom the information was disclosed or sold.
- Right of Deletion You may have the right to delete any Personal Information about you which we have collected from you.
- Right to Correct Inaccurate Personal Information. You may have the right to correct inaccurate Personal Information maintained by us.
- Right to Limit Use or Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information. You may have the right to limit the use and disclosure of your Sensitive Personal Information.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing. You may have the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information or the sharing of Personal Information. You can exercise your opt-out rights by completing the Consumer Request Form, emailing us at Personal Information Request or by calling us at (844) 422-3282.
- Right of No Retaliation Following Opt-Out or Exercise of Other Rights. We may not discriminate against you because you exercise any of your rights under the CPRA, including, but not limited to:
- Denying goods or services to you;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you;
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Retaliating against an employee, applicant for employment, or independent contractor.
You may submit requests for information by completing the Consumer Request Form, emailing us at Personal Information Request or by calling us at (844) 422-3282. Please note, under California Law, that we are only required to respond to such requests from you twice in a twelve-month period.
Ready to achieve a healthier life?
Book a consultation.